Al-Ameen Engineering College (AEC) is distinguished as a pioneer in the field of Engineering Education by fostering students to get expertise in their chosen stream through globally interactive learning ambiance. This is achieved through continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of education and by promoting research and development. We also disseminate technical knowledge through short term courses and continuing education training programs. The institution also emphasizes on inculcating ethical and moral values among students and staff members. We provide need based, state of the art facilities and infrastructure to our students. We also try to keep adherence to high quality standards of education.
Our Teaching Methods
AEC identifies effective learning strategies by continuously assessing the importance of our current teaching methods and introducing innovative ideas to reach the goal. We try to blend conventional didactic approach with experiments that empower the formative learning process. Some of the important teaching strategies include.
This will be achieved through
- Lectures, case-discussions, lab sessions, experiential class activities, seminars, project works, structured and unstructured group works, simulation, field teaching etc. All the above mentioned strategies are followed with the help of well planned academic calendar.
- Students are formally assessed through diverse assessment strategies to ensure whether they have reached the education goals. We follow a system of continuous evaluation through examinations, portfolio and performance assessment, paper presentations, quizzes, etc.
- Based on the evaluation of student’s performance we also follow periodic counseling programs and suggest remedial classes for their improvement.
- We recognize the importance of families in supporting the overall development of the students. Our parent teacher interactive sessions opens gateway for the betterment of students and institution.
Code of Discipline
All the college community members should maintain disciplinary standards within the campus, giving due respect to others’ rights. The college rules, which are unanimously approved by the Management, are intended to create a harmonious atmosphere to work and study.
- Smoking/Alcohol consumption is prohibited inside the college campus
- Cell phones are not allowed to use during class hours
- Noise must be kept within accessible limits
- Students must be regular in attendance and should reach in time for classes
- All students must wear complete uniform and should carry identity card issued by the authority
- Pupils are recommended to keep the college and campus clean and tidy