Code of Discipline
All the college community members should maintain disciplinary standards within the campus, giving due respect to others’ rights. The college rules, which are unanimously approved by the Management, are intended to create a harmonious atmosphere to work and study.
- Smoking/Alcohol consumption is prohibited inside the college campus
- Cell phones are not allowed to use during class hours
- Noise must be kept within accessible limits
- Students must be regular in attendance and should reach in time for classes
- All students must wear complete uniform and should carry identity card issued by the authority
- Pupils are recommended to keep the college and campus clean and tidy